Show Postponed | Hannah White and band | Saturday 18 September

“Sadly, our team at Little Rabbit Barn have made the reluctant decision to postpone the scheduled show on September 18th, with Hannah White and band, until sometime next year.
There were a number of reasons behind this decision, but certainly our ongoing concern about Covid and the difficulty in allowing sufficient social distancing, was a key factor.
The recent withdrawal of our intended support artiste, because of still suffering the affects of Long Covid with her voice, was another factor.
The decision has of course been made in full consultation with the band, who would have still been happy to play, but have fully supported our decision – for which we are very appreciative”
We will be contacting all guests to arrange a return of donations
Posted in Uncategorized